Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Snoop Dogg: Parenting Issues








An American rapper, singer-songwriter, and record producer Snoop Dogg (known now as Snoop Lion) caused a great deal of talking last month, when his son posted pictures of both of them smoking weed,

Below is Snoop Dogg's reply to everyone who condemned the act.

"What better way to learn than from the master? My kids can do whatever the hell they want.

"For me to say otherwise would be hypocritical," he further explains, "A lot of motherf***ers don't have a relationship with their kids, and that's when they get on drugs and have suicidal thoughts and drive drunk. Me and my son is mellow. I'm his father, so I wanna show him the proper way because he looks up to me."

weed shouldn't be an habit to take after.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snoop is crazy. Wrong father.

Anonymous said...

Americans are crazy. am not amaze anyway.