Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cossy Orjiakor Nude Has Caused Traffic in Lagos


The Nigerian Superstar, who gained fame by showcasing her nude, Ms Cossy Orjiakor disclosed that her Big breast might be the cause of her back-pain, which I also believe is true.

She flashed again with another nude pictures that could make you go Gaga, It could also more not just back-pain but cause traffic jam, gridlock, Bumper 2 Bumper(B2B), Snail movement and so on. So if you are driving please don’t look. So @Gidi_Traffic and @TrafficButter to watch-out because this is a disaster in Lagos.

I also want to alert Gidi_Traffic and TrafficButter that there is tweet to be tweeted.Beware of the disaster from Cossy. Hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a beaut and I would like to meet her.
My dream girl. Give her my email address.
kissuredbs@shtrudel.com